MapleNewbs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this forum?

Go down

What is this forum? Empty What is this forum?

Post  NyaRin Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 am

"What the heck is the forum about?" "WTF is this?" "MapleNewbs? sounds so noobish!!"
These are all variaty of questions people will make Very Happy Well, this forum will tell you MOST OF THE STUFF you need to know! Very Happy

About

MapleNewbs is a forum to gather all the people that animates either in Sony Vegas or Flash or even some other programs like Fireworks and more! Since is called MapleNewbs that means that it is noob friendly lol =o.o= I guess. I am a noob myself, I will gladly be happy to help people and be helped xD

Our Goal (>^^)<(^^<)

Our goal is to turn the newbies(plus me) to a non-newbie xD But when you become non-noob that doesn't meant that you don't belong in the MapleNewbs forum anymore. You become a Perfessional Coach! haha =^w^=A prefession coach can teach veriaty of things you know. Such as animating. lol =o.o= They can make tutorials (all people can...) BUT when you become professional coach you are not noob anymore =o.o=..............idk lol

Please have fun and... idk. Have fun? =o3o=

NyaRin
Admin

https://maplenewbs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum